DAT® Organic Chemistry Review
Preparing for the DAT®? Don’t worry, StudyOrgo.com’s got you covered!
StudyOrgo.com serves as a perfect refresher for organic chemistry tested on the DAT®
Here is information on how organic chemistry is tested on the DAT®. The following information does not represent a comprehensive overview of the entire exam. For more information on all areas tested, consult with the individual test’s association.
Organic Chemistry is tested in the Survey of the Natural Sciences section of the Dental Admissions Test (DAT)®.
Organic Chemistry is tested over 30 discrete questions as part of the overall Survey of the Natural Sciences section.
The Survey of the Natural Sciences section is divided as follows:
- 100 questions to be completed over 90 minutes
- Biology 40 items
- General Chemistry 30 items
- Organic Chemistry 30 items
- Scores used in the testing program range from 1 to 30. There are no passing or failing scores; a scale score of 17 typically signifies average performance on a national basis.
- Examinees receive a score for each discipline tested in the Survey of the Natural Sciences section as well as an overall score for the Survey of the Natural Sciences section.
- There is no penalty for guessing.
So get started today with StudyOrgo.com to review Organic Chemistry to ace the DAT®!